7043 North Broadway Street, Indianapolis, IN 46220
Indiana Process Server
PROCESS SERVICE in Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, as well as Fortville, Anderson, and Muncie on Individuals, Businesses, Registered Agents, Government Agencies, and other entities (subpoena, summons, complaint, writ, etc.).
SEE PRICING BELOW: Routine Service rates, Express Service rates, Rush Service rates (next day) and Same Day rates available.
Need a PRICE QUOTE? E-mail ProcessServerIN@Gmail.com.
Indiana Legal Support Services also provides Electronic Skiptraces to licensed professionals in compliance with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994 (DPPA), and Indiana Code 9-14-3.5-10 Disclosure for Limited Purposes.
Indiana Legal Support Services carries $2 million in general liability insurance. Member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS), Florida Association of Professional Process Servers (FAPPS), and ServeNow. Indiana Process Server.
Begin by submitting your documents one of the
Mail or overnight documents to:
7043 North Broadway Street
Indianapolis, IN 46220
Scan and e-mail documents to:
- $49for routine service of process via CT Corporation System - Indianapolis, Corporation Service Company - Indianapolis and Prentice-Hall Corporation -Indianapolis†.
- $55on all other registered agents at non-residential business addresses and non-residential businesses in Indianapolis, Carmel, and Fishers†.
- $55to $65 in Marion County*: Indianapolis; e-mail ProcessServerIN@Gmail.com for quote; fee for routine service of Order to Appear (or equivalent) and Motion for Rule to Show Cause (or equivalent) is $69.00.
- $55to $69 in Hamilton County*: Carmel, Fishers, etc.; e-mail ProcessServerIN@Gmail.com for quote; fee for routine service of Order to Appear (or equivalent) and Motion for Rule to Show Cause (or equivalent) is $69.00.
- $69in Madison County*: Anderson, Fortville.
- $69in Delaware County*: Muncie, Daleville, Yorktown, etc..
If e-mailing, add $5 for pages 40 to 99, and $10 for pages 100 to 199, and $5 per 100, thereafter.
† Price good for docs that are e-mailed, mailed or delivered to Indiana Legal Support Services ("ILSS"); personal service on a specific individual does not apply; price good for entities at non-residential offices only; this is a pre-pay price; the fee for routine service in Marion County and Hamilton County of ORDER TO APPEAR (or equivalent) & MOTION FOR RULE TO SHOW CAUSE (or equivalent) is $69.
* EXPRESS: Add $10.00 - first attempt made on the 2nd or 3rd day after ILSS receives service documents;
RUSH: Add $30.00 - first attempt made by 10pm the next day after ILLS receives the service documents;
SAME DAY: Add $40.00.
Aaron M. Rader LLC, d/b/a INDIANA LEGAL SUPPORT SERVICES, carries $2 million in general liability insurance; Aaron M. Rader is a member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS); Aaron M. Rader LLC is a licensed Indiana Private Investigative Firm (#PI21200004); Aaron M. Rader is a licensed Indiana Bail Agent (#5168).
Indiana Process Service Company Indiana Legal Support Services provides service of process in Indianapolis, Speedway, Beech Grove, Southport, Carmel, Fishers, Fortville, Anderson, Pendleton, Muncie, Daleville, Yorktown, etc.
All service of process legal documents must be mailed or sent overnight to the headquarters in Indianapolis, IN, office, which is located at 7043 North Broadway Street, Indianapolis, IN 46220. Noblesville is the county seat of Hamilton County, Indiana. Hamilton County includes the following cities, but not limited to: Noblesville, Carmel, Fishers, Westfield, Atlanta, Arcadia, and Cicero.
Indiana Legal Support Service provides Process Service, Private Investigations, and Bail Bonds to legal professionals and their clients.
Experienced Process Server
"Serving legal papers for 18 years, working as a paralegal and investigator for nearly a decade, and owning and operating a successful bail bonding company for 10 years, I fully appreciate the importance of getting parties in lawsuits served." - Aaron M. Rader
Aaron M. Rader is a member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers.