6130 Carvel Avenue, #27 · Indianapolis, IN 46220
Indiana Process Server
Indiana Legal Support Services provides affordable Process Service (subpoena, summons, complaint, writ, etc.) on individuals, businesses and registered agents in Indiana, including, but not limited to, the cities of Indianapolis, Carmel, Noblesville, Fishers, Westfield, Cumberland, McCordsville, Anderson, Fortville, Muncie, Zionsville, and Greenwood. See pricing below: Express Process Service rates, Rush Process Service and Same Day rates available.
Need a PRICE QUOTE? E-mail ProcessServerIN@Gmail.com.
Indiana Legal Support Services also provides Document Retrieval & Court Research for Marion County Court cases, Bail Bonds for the Marion County Jail and Arrestee Processing Center, and Private Investigations.
Indiana Legal Support Services carries $2 million in general liability insurance. Member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS) and ServeNow.
Begin by submitting your documents one of the
Mail or overnight documents to:
6130 Carvel Avenue, #27
Indianapolis, IN 46220
Scan and e-mail documents to:
- $49for routine service of process via CT Corporation System - Indianapolis, Corporation Service Company - Indianapolis and Prentice-Hall Corporation -Indianapolis†.
- $55on all other registered agents at non-residential business addresses and non-residential businesses in Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers and Noblesville†.
- $55to $65 in Marion County*: Indianapolis; e-mail ProcessServerIN@Gmail.com for quote; fee for routine service of Order to Appear (or equivalent) and Motion for Rule to Show Cause (or equivalent) is $69.00.
- $55to $69 in Hamilton County*: Carmel, Noblesville, Fishers, Westfield, Cicero, etc.; e-mail ProcessServerIN@Gmail.com for quote; fee for routine service of Order to Appear (or equivalent) and Motion for Rule to Show Cause (or equivalent) is $69.00.
- $69in Hancock County*: Cumberland, McCordsville.
- $69in Hendricks County*: Avon, Brownsburg, Plainfield.
- $69in Boone County*: Zionsville . $75 in Boone County*:
- $69in Madison County*: Anderson, Fortville.
- $69in Delaware County*: Muncie, Daleville, Yorktown, etc..
- $75in the following counties*: Johnson (Greenwood only).
If e-mailing, add $5 for pages 40 to 99, and $5 for pages 100 to 199, and $5 per 100, thereafter.
† Price good for docs that are e-mailed, mailed or delivered to Indiana Legal Support Services ("ILSS"); personal service on a specific individual does not apply; price good for entities at non-residential offices only; this is a pre-pay price; the fee for routine service in Marion County and Hamilton County of ORDER TO APPEAR (or equivalent) & MOTION FOR RULE TO SHOW CAUSE (or equivalent) is $69.
* EXPRESS: Add $10.00 - first attempt made on the 2nd or 3rd day after ILSS receives service documents;
RUSH: Add $30.00 - first attempt made by 10pm the next day after ILLS receives the service documents;
SAME DAY: Add $40.00.
Aaron M. Rader LLC, d/b/a INDIANA LEGAL SUPPORT SERVICES, carries $2 million in general liability insurance; Aaron M. Rader is a member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS); Aaron M. Rader LLC is a licensed Indiana Private Investigative Firm (#PI21200004); Aaron M. Rader is a licensed Indiana Bail Agent (#5168).
Indiana Process Service Company Indiana Legal Support Services provides service of process in Indianapolis, Speedway, Beech Grove, Southport, Greenwood, Carmel, Noblesville, Cumberland, Fortville, McCordsville, Greenfield, Anderson, Muncie, Pendleton, Zionsville, Lebanon, Brownsburg, Plainfield, Danville, Mooresville, Greenwood, Franklin, Martinsville, Bargersville, New Palestine, Shelbyville.
Indiana Legal Support Services' Noblesville, Indiana, office is located at 23 South 8th Street, Suite 1900, Noblesville, IN 46060. All service of process legal documents must be mailed or sent overnight to the headquarters in Indianapolis, IN, office, which is located at 120 East Market Street, Suite 1212, Indianapolis, IN 46204. Noblesville is the county seat of Hamilton County, Indiana. Hamilton County includes the following cities, but not limited to: Noblesville, Carmel, Fishers, Westfield, Atlanta, Arcadia, and Cicero.
Need a Hamilton County Jail Bail Bond? Call Cook and Cook Bail Bonds at 317-632-3178. Get the bail bond process started now!
Indiana Legal Support Service provides Process Service, Private Investigations, Bail Bonds and Document Retrieval to legal professionals and their clients.
Experienced Process Server
"Serving legal papers for 18 years, working as a paralegal and investigator for nearly a decade, and owning and operating a successful bail bonding company for 10 years, I fully appreciate the importance of getting parties in lawsuits served." - Aaron M. Rader
Aaron M. Rader is a member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers.