18 North Delaware Street · Indianapolis, IN 46204
Indiana Process Server
Indiana Legal Support Services provides affordable Process Service (subpoena, summons, complaint, writ, etc.) on individuals, businesses and registered agents in Indiana, including, but not limited to, the cities of Indianapolis, Carmel, Noblesville, Fishers, Westfield, Cumberland, McCordsville, Greenfield, Anderson, Fortville, Muncie, Zionsville, Lebanon, Plainfield, Brownsburg, Avon, and Greenwood. See pricing below: Express Process Service rates and Rush Process Service rates available.
E-mail ProcessServerIN@Gmail.com for a quote.
Indiana Legal Support Services also provides Document Retrieval & Court Research for Marion County Court cases, Bail Bonds for the Marion County Jail and Arrestee Processing Center, and Private Investigations.
Indiana Legal Support Services carries $2 million in general liability insurance. Member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS) and ServeNow.
Begin by submitting your documents one of the
Mail or overnight documents to:
Aaron M. Rader
18 North Delaware St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Scan and e-mail documents to:
- $49on registered agents and non-residential businesses. †
- $55in Marion County*: Indianapolis.
- $55in Hamilton County*: Carmel, Noblesville, Fishers, etc.
- $65in Hancock County*: Cumberland, McCordsville, Greenfield, etc.
- $65in Madison County*: Anderson, Fortville, etc.
- $65in Hendricks County*: Avon, Brownsburg, Plainfield.
- $65in Boone County*: Lebanon and Zionsville .
- $69in Delaware County*: Muncie, Daleville, Yorktown, etc..
- $75in the following counties*: Johnson (Greenwood only).
† In Marion and Hamilton Counties; price good for docs that are e-mailed, mailed or delivered to Indiana Legal Support Services ("ILSS"); personal service on a specific individual does not apply; price good for entities at non-residential offices only; this is a pre-pay price.
* EXPRESS: Add $10.00 - first attempt made on the 2nd or 3rd day after ILSS receives service documents; RUSH: Add $20.00 - first attempt made by 10pm the next day after ILLS receives the service documents; SAME DAY: Add $30.00.
Aaron M. Rader LLC, d/b/a INDIANA LEGAL SUPPORT SERVICES, carries $2 million in general liability insurance; Aaron M. Rader is a member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS); Aaron M. Rader LLC is a licensed Indiana Private Investigative Firm (#PI21200004).
Experienced Process Server
"Serving legal papers for 17 years, working as a paralegal and investigator for nearly a decade, and owning and operating a successful bail bonding company for 9 years, I fully appreciate the importance of getting parties in lawsuits served." - Aaron M. Rader
Aaron M. Rader is a member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers.